Q: Why is dual credit the right choice through 闲庄和游戏?
A: Tuition is waived for High School students.
Currently enrolled high school students may apply for special admission for dual-credit courses. In other words, students can earn college credit AND meet high school graduation requirements. These dually enrolled students may enroll in no more than 6 college level credits per term, before completion of High School requirements. 闲庄和游戏 follows the Dual-Credit Standards signed by Nebraska TCUs and Community Colleges.
To learn more about the process to apply for dual-credit opportunities through 闲庄和游戏, check out our admissions process map for dual-credit students and guidance counselors.
Admissions Process for Dual-Credit Students
Begin your admissions process today by completing the following check list:
- Online Admissions Pre-Screening Application
- Dual-Credit Form (signatures required)
- Multiple Measures Placement (for English and Math classes in particular)
Contact your Student Services Representative, Crystal Ross, who specializes with dual-credit high school students.
Financial Aid Opportunities
- Instructions on how to complete a FAFSA: http://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Application for Buffet Scholars - http://buffettscholarships.org/
- Application for ACE Scholars - http://ccpe.nebraska.gov/ACE
Are you planning for college after high school graduation?
- Student Resources | American Indian College Fund
- Even if 闲庄和游戏 is not your final destination, if you earn up to 15 credits with us you may be eligible for reverse transfer to earn your Associates degree with 闲庄和游戏.